How do I reserve rentals?
1. Read this FAQ’s page for compliance (✓)
2. Choose rental items (we know, it’s so hard to narrow down)! & check with us on their availability
3. Determine whether delivery services or self-pick-up/drop-off (will-call) is best for you – more info below
4. Sign the “Rental Vows” (Rental Agreement)
5. Pay your deposit. A non-refundable 50% deposit is requested to secure your reservation. Once the agreement has been signed, we will email the invoice to you for payment. Remaining deposit is due no later than 2 weeks prior to rental date.
6. Enjoy our rental gems to your hearts content!
Do you charge for delivery?
Yes, we do have a delivery fee which is a separate fee from the rental fee. Our delivery services are assessed based on mileage, ease of access, items & quantity of items rented, as well as requested services. We ask for a specific address and rental list to provide the most accurate quote.
- $250 rental minimum for Utah County & SLC County delivery
- $500 rental minimum for Heber City & Park City delivery
Do you allow self-pick-up/drop-off (will-call)?
We offer will-call services for most small items and, on occasion, larger items at our discretion. This is an option we grant responsible clients who sincerely vow to take the utmost care of our furniture. All will-call items must be transported in the back of an enclosed vehicle or trailer. We do not charge for this service however, we do require a minimum $50 “late-fee deposit” that will be refunded when the items are returned on time, clean, and in good condition. If the items are returned late, dirty, or damaged, you may forgo all, or even part, of your “late fee deposit” depending on the circumstances. Please bring enough individuals to transport the furniture/rentals to your vehicle. Utah Vintage Rentals does not supply moving supplies for will-call’s. You are responsible for supply moving blankets, tie downs, etc. If you are permitted will-call services and have an event that goes through Saturday night, you must return all rental items before 10:30 PM Saturday evening. If you are unable to return by 10:30 PM, a 50% rental charge will be added to your reservation in order to return items Monday morning.
- Fri-Sat pick-up, $100 rental minimum
- Mon-Thurs pick-up, $50 rental minimum (must be picked-up between 10 AM – 5 PM and returned between 10 AM – 5 PM the following day)
Do you have a store/showroom?
Not yet! Right now we are an online store only. Our warehouse is unavailable to the public, however, all rentals can be viewed on our fabulous website!
Do you offer a multiple-day rental?
Yes! Contact us for more information & pricing.
Do you have packages?
No, our items are rented “à la carte”.
Are you open Sunday?
No; this is the one day of the week the hubby and I take off! Xo.
If you are closed Sunday, do you charge for weekend rentals?
Our items are charged per 24-hour rental. Weekends are no exception. However, don’t fret if your event is longer than a 24-hour period! We offer discounts for multiple day rentals.